Manchester, NH 03103 US
- The ability to receive and communicate specific instructions clearly, firmly, and courteously;
- The ability to move and maneuver quickly in order to avoid danger from errant vehicles;
- The ability to control signaling devices (such as paddles and flags) in order to provide clear and positive guidance to drivers approaching a temporary traffic control zone in frequently changing situations;
- The ability to understand and apply safe traffic control practices, sometimes in stressful or emergency situations; and
- The ability to recognize dangerous traffic situations and warn workers in sufficient time to avoid injury.